Re: The News is Out!!

To: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The News is Out!!
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:59:49 -0800
Bill,
In January 1981 I was transferred from Houston Texas to Salt Lake City,
Utah.
I drove my 1967 Sprite all the way, Up through Ft Collins and through
Cheyenne and Laramie across Wy.
It was freezing, I wore a snowmobile suit and the temp gauge never got
off the peg.
They closed the Interstate in Wyoming twice because of snow, wind and
Ice.  That's why it took me three days to get across Wyoming.
The Sprite never missed a beat going over those mountains. The Ex-
wife's Jeep Cherokee started to miss-fire in the mountains of Colorado
and barely made it over the pass at Twin Sisters
There is a lot to be said for constant depression carburettors AKA
S.U.'s
It was the trip of a lifetime.... I miss that car very much.
Go for it... You'll have something to talk about for the rest of your
natural...

Dave G.