Re: L.E.D. taillight bulbs

To: "Greg Higgins" <higgs6@cogeco.ca>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: L.E.D. taillight bulbs
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 08:58:00 -0600
> There was a thread a few months ago, about switching to an LED bulb for
> brake and taillights. Does anyone have a part number or know where I can
> buy the bulbs?

Greg,
Most auto parts stores have cheap and trashy ones. One of mine died in a
matter of a few weeks and I cheerfully went back to incandescents. I also
noted that the packaging had the usual disclaimers against using them on the
street?!? There have to be some good ones out there, but how do you find
them in the haystack of Horrible Fright -quality ones?
David