Re: Poster

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Poster
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:29:02 EST
I don't think that's a very fair comment and I think I can say that since I
don't have a Bugeye and have driven a Pontiac Grand Prix and Austin A40 at
previous events.

Also having gone out for a coffee one evening and following Rick Moses in his
car he  he was driving what you would call a box sprite and in fact in 2003 I
don't think I saw him driving anything else but that car.

And at the photo call ( which I'm sorry is a bad memory for you) he made it
clear that the cars in the front row of the photo didn't have to be Bugeyes.

Nor was the car in the drag race a Bugeye either.

The thing with Sprite meets in the USA in my experience compare to Sprite
meets over here in the UK is that Bugeyes outnumber non-Bugeye Sprites.  A
Sprite
meet is a Sprite meet and not necessarily a Sprite and Midget meet though in
98 I think there was a purple coloured 1500 Midget as well as a big healey.

Daniel1312 - 69 Sprite