Re: Re[2]: Poster

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Poster
From: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 10:08:12 -0500
I like the poster as-is too!  It shows a Sprite and an early Midget doing
what they do best and the colors are just fine.  The location for the event
sounds great as well as the dates picked.  Like David though I think
"Greatest" might be a better description than "Official".  Unlike David I
wear shoes unless I'm in the shower or bed.  :-)

Can't be Frank in either of those cars.  The drivers in the poster have
brown hair.  lol

Rick