Merry Christmas

To: Larry Macy <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Merry Christmas
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:32:48 -0500
Merry Christmas to all and to all a wonderful day.

I am, well, we are, Theresa is here too, at home in Wyoming with my
father and sisters for Xmas for the first time in many years. Got in
late Sat night (well actually early Sunday). Our luggage is still in
Denver (I hope). After a few hours of shuteye, I got up to a wonderful
white snowfall. About 8" of the white fluffy stuff. Yea a White
Christams!!!

The only thing that would be better would be for my daughters and
Theresa's son's to be here as well. Oh and some clean clothes ;-)

Happy New Year

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams