Re: AVG virus software-noLBC

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: AVG virus software-noLBC
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 08:32:16 -0500
Are there really people still running 98?? That's nearly as bad as
still running RedHat 4, or Mac System 6. Buy a new freaking 'puter.
you can get one, even a mac for $700 or less.

Clamav and clamxav (Mac GUI version) works for me!!

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

One of these days, we'll look back on this, and plow into a parked car.

believed to be clean.