Re: Midget Hunting

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Hunting
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:14:50 -0500
David Lieb had a nice red Midget last year...I think Flounder could cut
the wheel arches round, if necessary.

-------------------------

Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 23:59:14 -0500

From: Jeff Van Dyke <jvandyke@mac.com>

Subject: Midget Hunting

Hi all, been lurking a few days.

Looking for a decent daily driver Midget at a reasonable price. No

major projects, no rust buggies. Prefer the pre-1975 models, but

that's not cast in stone. I had to sell my '75 to pay my college

tuition 20 years ago and now I want another go. Just beginning the

hunt so the closer to me the better. I'm in west Michigan near Grand

Rapids (close to University Motors, sorta). Ideally: 1971-'74 (like

those round wheel arches), burgandy and black, red, yellow ... or

something else, Doesn't have to be a show car but I should be able to

drive into car shows and not be embarrassed.

Hope to "re"-join your ranks soon.

Jeff