Re: Wireless routers -No LBC

To: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Subject: Re: Wireless routers -No LBC
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 23:00:14 -0500
N is faster (54 vs 110+ kbps or mbps I forget everytime I type
it ;-) , but it is not yet fully approved. Most makers that are making
N cards and routers will likely have to do a firmware update when the
spec is given a final approval.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating with
people you's rather not talk to." G. Carlin

believed to be clean.