Re: tech tip

To: "Jon Paschke" <Jpaschke@bak.rr.com>, "Midgetsprite@Yahoogroups.Com"
Subject: Re: tech tip
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:54:47 -0800
Hi Jon,

Will this be available in concentrated form, that can be reduced with
regular tap water?

Or perhaps this synthetic water (SW) could be dehydrated so you could save
even more space when you get it for your car, like on a long distance trip?
Would also be a great weight saver on back back trips.

Paul A