Re: tech tip

To: "Hal Faulkner" <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: tech tip
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:01:10 -0600
I think duterium makes the big bombs really big.  Tritium is a solid that
glows in the dark, right?  It is also used as a catalyst, I think, to
improve the yield of certain non-H bombs.  This thread might get the
attention of the FBI.

I've heard of "water wetter" that improves cooling water performance.  But,
I'm at a loss when it comes to SW and how it differs from TW(tap water) or
DW(distilled water), except maybe it is extremely purified?

Still, making something atom by atom would take a while, like a year to make
a drop of SW.  And where do they get the tiny tool to make things at the
atomic level.  Surely there is a process by which this SW is made that
doesn't require engineering at the atomic level.