Re: Deer Whistles-car shippers

To: MG <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Deer Whistles-car shippers
From: Jeff Van Dyke <jvandyke@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:08:25 -0500
Yep, kill the ad.  Thanks for your trouble.  I'm a bit surprised at
this.  I made the seller a pretty low offer and he took it.  Seems
like a nice genuine guy.  Crossing my fingers that car is as
advertised and I'm happy with it.  As for the mods, here in Michigan,
as far as I've ever known, there's no vehicle inspection for
anything, if you're willing to pay the reg. fee you're good to go.

On Jan 11, 2007, at 9:05 AM, David Lieb wrote:

> I was a short lister here. I bought a toy and not a spridget.
> Still  not convinced I did the right thing but at least now I'll
> find out  and if I don't like this
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=140071460655#description

Jeff,
Nice looking Opel. Hope the DPO effect doesn't get you. Hard to tell
from the pictures how well the mods were done. Good Luck and Enjoy!
David Lieb

PS. I suppose I shoould kill your Midget Wanted ad?