Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:15:49 GMT
Illegal (unlawful) immigration is a law and order issue. It has nothing to do
with race, color, creed, sex, religion, etc. and anyone who tells you
differently is manipulating you for whatever reasons they may have.

However....
laws can be changed. There is a procedure for this...under law.

People who do not follow laws are less than
proper material for good citizens to that extent. This too, is a matter of law.

We are a society of law and order and to the extent we are not, there is chaos.

Our present situation with respect to unlawful immigration lies with our own
politicians/government(s) who have decided NOT to follow our nation's laws in
this respect, to one extent or another.

We need a "Martin Luther King" type to organize demonstrations and lead marches
on Washington. Such recently resulted in equality for blacks and got us out of
Vietnam and will work in this case just as well.

Happy MLK day. While he may have been imperfect (just like the rest of us) to
one extent or another, this guy knew what he was doing in subject matter.

Obigatory Sprite content...the Frogeye went into the corp. garage for winter
hibernation today. Winter will arrive this
coming week.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)