Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A tale of 2 bums and a Mexican immigrant (absolutely no
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:47:09 EST
In a message dated 1/13/2007 6:45:24 AM Mountain Standard Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

gotta  disagree with you on this point, Cap'n. Whether you like it or not,
the  constitution only provided one means for removing a law, and it starts
by  requiring that someone break the law and get nailed for  it.
David

I gotta disagree with you David.  I assume you are saying the  courts are the
only way to remove a law.  Last I heard, congress can pass  new laws that
supercede, and essentially, remove an old law.  Actually, all  they have to do
is
pass a new law and wait for the beauracracy to then write the  regulations
that will change the old law.

_Robert B. Houston Rampant, Inc. Transervicios SA de CV _
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1375.html) Isn't it interesting that the
same people who
laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and  economists?
_Kelvin Throop  III_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Kelvin_Throop_III/)