Re: First cars wishes (NO LBC)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First cars wishes (NO LBC)
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 19:08:57 -0800
First car was a very 1983 Nissan Stanza I bought in 1992 for the
princely sum of $35. A quick battery charge and it was up and running.

First new car was a '96 Cavalier, which ended its life upside down in a
ditch.
Second new car was a '97 Cavalier, which ended it's life shortened by 2
feet when a box truck hit it in the rear at about 35mph.
Third new car was a 2000 SW2, which ended its life when hit by a small
van.

I haven't bought a new car since.

First (and so far only) LBC was the 77 Midget I'm now driving. A 30th
birthday present in 2001.
The fleet now also includes my '75 Cosworth Vega, my 2000 Ranger (bought
used in '03, soon to be sold), my wife's '91 BMW 318is (204K and still
going,mostly), and my '91 Tercel, former BABE rally car, which my wife
bought new well before I met her, and now has 204K and is still going. I
expect it to die of terminal rust....

-=Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/