Re: First cars???? (not much LBS, but lots of BS)

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First cars???? (not much LBS, but lots of BS)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:15:10 EST
In a message dated 1/15/2007 5:39:25 PM Mountain Standard Time,
b-evans@earthlink.net writes:

Richard  Feibusch wrote:  "My father was so un-automotive that he would
call  the Auto Club to change flat tyres...."

Gee, what's wrong with  that?  That's why I pay 'em the  money!

Buster

Yeah, my car insurance covers this.  The one time I thought I'd use  it, they
sent out a guy that was 80 if he was a day and with no jack.  I  ended up
changing it while he watched.

_Robert B. Houston Rampant, Inc. Transervicios SA de CV _
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1375.html) Isn't it interesting that the
same people who
laugh at science fiction listen to weather forecasts and  economists?
_Kelvin Throop  III_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Kelvin_Throop_III/)