Re: Identifying a hardtop

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Identifying a hardtop
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:59:36 -0500
I can't get into your picture account but it looks like an aftermarket
top, possibly a Parrish Plastics. Some hints. If it is vinyl covered it
is aftermarket. Also, factory hardtop had a crease above the side windows.

jay fishbein
wallingford, CT

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

"Detox? There's a bargain. $13,000 for a 3 and a half week treatment.
And, folks, I don't want to sound like a casual user or anything, but if
you can come up with $13,000, you don't have a problem yet!"Sam Kinison