Re: Bug-eye gas pedal

To: "Ray Buck" <rbuck@aros.net>, <Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net>, "Landspeed"
Subject: Re: Bug-eye gas pedal
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:18:47 -0500
I have attached a  photo for James of the one I made for our car. Simple
flat platform holds the pedal and acts as a foot rest for your heel. The
dimensions given in Geoff's email should give you the sizes you need.

Since the list would strip the photo, email me if you want the picture
sent to you.

Dave