Re: Brake line

To: Jack Laird <jlaird237@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Brake line
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 22:29:58 -0500
Advance Auto has a rack of tubes somewhere in the back. I asked to look
through it and low and behold they have British brake lines. Correct
flare and fittings. I shortened a couple and used an ISO bubble tool to
make the flares. Have worked great for four years now. You can rent the
flare tool (buy and return).

Dave