RE: Help Please, brake line leak

To: "Lester" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Help Please, brake line leak
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:04:30 -0600
Mine is the Plews brand which I bought at a big Napa-like supplier
locally.  It cost just under $50 a few years ago.  Anyway, I've used it
a lot and have always been able to produce great double and bubble
flares.  Before I bought the Plews, I tried ones from Harbor Freight and
Sears Craftsman but returned them because they were trash.  The Plews is
professional quality.
Jack