Mechanicals done

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mechanicals done
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:43:44 -0600
Since someone was kind enough to ask for pics, here is the lot.

This link is to the last pic on the site. There are lots and lots all the way
back to where she was stored when I picked her up.

Enjoy, and thanks for all the support and assistance over the past year. Could
not have done it without you guys.

Next week is dash board, then I can see how she runs and drives a bit and get
any loose ends sorted out. Then bonnet and interior and chromeing.

It seems like I'll make the 2008 Spridget party, the wife is already talking
trailer.

http://groups.msn.com/TheAustinHealeySpriteProject/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPh
oto&PhotoID=185