RE: Mechanicals done

To: "'Jack Laird'" <jlaird237@cox.net>, "'spridgets net'"
Subject: RE: Mechanicals done
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 20:59:54 -0500
Super job Jack.  Great car.

Phil Nase
Quakertown, PA
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net [mailto:owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net]
On Behalf Of Jack Laird
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 2:44 PM
To: spridgets net
Subject: Mechanicals done

Since someone was kind enough to ask for pics, here is the lot.

This link is to the last pic on the site. There are lots and lots all the
way back to where she was stored when I picked her up.

Enjoy, and thanks for all the support and assistance over the past year.
Could not have done it without you guys.

Next week is dash board, then I can see how she runs and drives a bit and
get any loose ends sorted out. Then bonnet and interior and chromeing.

It seems like I'll make the 2008 Spridget party, the wife is already talking
trailer.

http://groups.msn.com/TheAustinHealeySpriteProject/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowP
oto&PhotoID=185