LBC sightings in Lima, Peru

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC sightings in Lima, Peru
From: "Brent Wolf" <wolf.brent@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:59:27 -0500
Hi All,

I have spotted 3 LBCs here in Lima. None have been spridgets though.

1 MGB a few blocks away. Guy runs a conversion shop, converting VW's into
dune buggies. His daily driver is the MGB.

1 Triumph - don't know the year or model. We talk about mods to increase
performance, etc., you won't believe the mods, additions, etc. just to keep
the car capable to drive. Yes, lots of bondo, tail lights are for some old
truck, one door is welded shut, but hey, it is driven daily.

1 beautiful Mini.  Actually just show this one yesterday. It has to be from
the early 60s. Red and white with the Union Jack painted on the top.
Beautiful.

Brent
71 Midget now in storage