Help - Flares

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team Thicko"
Subject: Help - Flares
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:46:13 -0600
Hi All -
I am connecting a hydraulics line from a standard ribcase clutch slave
cylinder to a Tilton master cylinder. The slave cylinder looks to me like it
takes a bubble flare (it looks concave towards hole). The Tilton also looks
like it takes a bubble flare (concave towards hole), but Pegasus says it uses
'inverted' flare brake lines, which I read to mean 'double flare'. I'd like to
know what these slave and master cylinders really take, and, if not a bubble
flare, why they both look concave to me.

Thanks

Bud Pazur

Whitey - 1275 Street Bugeye
SilverStreak - 1275 Race Sprite
"The Buddha... resides as comfortably in the gears of a...transmission as he
does in the petals of a flower"

- Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and  the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance