Time for some expert guidance

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Time for some expert guidance
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:54:43 -0600
I took a lap around the cove. Started right up, clutch and gearbox is just
fine. Tis a gold gearbox hehe.

Carbs suck.

Sure wish I knew what was wrong with them.

Does anyone know on H1's how many flats should be open. 12 is just too darn
many and is right at the bottom of the threads..

Whoo hooo. Got tired of waiting, so made a choke cable. Me and Patton we both
have our own schedules and by golly it was time. Timeing seems preaty good,
need a new bolt for the tightner on the dizzy I see, no prob there I think.

It's the darn carbs fuel just runs out the bottom. So, too much to the engine
as well. I have never had this prob before.

Do you supose I could have bad choke tubes, I do have one of Curtos kits but
got the tubes elsewhere, dumb move me thinks. Needles are new GG ones. No air
leakes.

Any help or comments more than welcome guys.

Jack Laird, Miss Agathas daddy.