Re: Spark plug wire order on distributor cap

To: Miniac7@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spark plug wire order on distributor cap
From: Robert <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 06:53:10 -0500
I sent this yesterday but it didn't go through to the list so I'll try
it again.

-----

Thanks!

I can get it to run for about 30 seconds, then it backfires and dies.

Its getting cold out here and the wife and kids are waiting to go to
dinner, so I'll have to come back to it another day.

I also need to bleed the clutch before I can drive it but I didn't see
any way to get to the slave cylinder short of removing the starter. Are
there any tricks to getting to the slave cylinder bleeder?

Thanks again,

Robert