Re: I got garage

To: lmacy@phillymgclub.com
Subject: Re: I got garage
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 06:51:23 -0600
I used some on the floor of my race trailer.  Worked very well.  They
didn't have the coin or diamond plate patterns when I ordered, or I would
have ordered one of them.  The ribbed are not for your pleasure.  It is a
bit tough cleaning them as you can only sweep or mop them one way and
dirt tends to lodge in the corners of the ribs.

David Littlefield