Superlight Rims

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Superlight Rims
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:07:11 -0600
I will probably regret this, but I feel obliged to tell you guys that
Classic Motorsports Magazine (http://www.classicmotorsports.net) is giving
away a set of SuperLight rims from Pack Racing Products
(http://www.packracingproducts.com). NFI, No Purchase Necessary, etc. Best
part of it is that it is your choice of which set of their wheels you want.
I seem to recall that someone on this list is quite happy with their
Superlight wheels...

Looking at the PRP site, I see that they have a set of 14" with a 4-on-4
bolt circle... someone wanted Plus-1? I wonder whether a panhard would let
me squeeze a set of 195R14 Falken Azenis 515 tires in there...

Anyway, if we all register, it will improve the odds that the wheels will
end up on a Spridget, right?
David Lieb
1972 RWA Midget