Re: Superlight Rims

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Superlight Rims
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:19:20 -0800 (PST)
I have a set of Superlite wheels for Pack Racing products on my Bugeye.
They are light years (pardon the pun) ahead of the Minitors (SP?) from
Moss.  The Superlites have a much better finish to them.  Best of all they
come with the lug nuts.  The lug nut seat in the wheel has a steel insert,
so if you overtighten them you won't put a crack the wheel like the
Minitors.  I have pictures of mine right out of the box and on the car if
anyone is interested.  BTW - Barry at Pack racing is a super nice guy.  As
usual NFI, just a satisfied customer.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2