Re: Horrible Freight Battery Charger

To: "Spridget List (spridget list)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Horrible Freight Battery Charger
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:39:49 -0600
Divide the ratings by four and you probably get a better estimate of power.
Things like that are rated 50 amps at 12 volts and you open them up and find
18gauge wire.
Now, having trashed the thing you can probalby get one and try it for a week
or two and if it doesn't work to your satisfaction, return it.
I have lotsa Horrible Frait junk and some of it is well worth the price I
paid.  And, when you buy something from there that is made by someone like
Starrrett, well then you get quality in the mix.
I use those cheap blue HF air compressor hoses.  They work great, but I hate
them.  They are a PITbooty to handle.