Carb update

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb update
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:20:21 -0600
Thought you might be intrested in the trials and tribulations of Miss Agatha.

It boils down to the fact that I had bad jets, yep they were new but no good.

After all else failed, could not get the leaks/seeps to stop. Could not get it
below 1500 RPM, it did not want to accelerate, did not want to run without a
bit of choke, etc etc.  I put a set of very old jets in and preaty well solved
the problem then I extended the needles a bit and solved it even more with the
old jets.

Ordered some new ones from Joe. Also another new set of corks.

Was never able to find a vacumn leak and everything else checked out good.

Oh yea, took my first ride up to the gate house and back and got two smiles
and waves.

Half of the interior due in this week yet and a few other odds and ends so
guess I will stay busy till my carb bits get here next week.

Kind of a releaf for sure.