RE: Vern Olson

To: "'Geoff Branch'" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Vern Olson
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:06:30 -0800
Well if you come early in the week you can get in free.
                Crash

www.airrace.org/

Here is the website, with ticket prices.  We usually go on Friday.  They are
still flying qualifying races, but the crowds are much less.  Tickets are
15-25 bucks depending on what day...you do not need reserved seating....in
fact sit with the Section 3 lunatics, you can't miss them; they are all
dressed in orange and boy do they have fun.  Pit passes are extra and
usually
equal to the gen admin. tickets, but are a MUST DO!!  Book flights several
months in advance.  Probably same with rooms.  All the hotels have shuttle
buses going to the races.  We stay with a friend so I'm not up on hotel
rates.

If you like engines.....you'll LOVE this event.

Geoff Branch