RE: TIP Tools - no LBC

To: "'Billy Zoom'" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, "'spridgets net'"
Subject: RE: TIP Tools - no LBC
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 07:57:21 -0500
Yes, like I said, they seem to have a strong need to disconnect their
current business from the entity that sold the pressure blasters.
Hence, for legal reasons (I strongly suspect) the statement that "the
owner of Truman's retired and closed the business".  This statement
contradicts what was stated in their catalog, at the time of the change
in ownership & name.
The only logical reason for the "change in story" would be to
isolate/protect the current company from any lawsuits against the
original (Truman's), involving injuries from pressure-blasters.
 Rest assured that, except for the pressure blasters, the company you
are seeing today is comprised of the same personnel and physical plant
(store & warehouse) as Truman's.
Back to the subject of pressure-blasters: I remember very little being
said, in the Truman's catalogs, about the dangers of improper usage and
inadequate maintenance of pressure blasters (although the instructions
packed with my pressure blaster certainly went into great detail on the
subject).  Suffice it to say that inadequate maintenance and careless
usage (even a split second of inattention) of any pressure blaster can
have extremely devastating consequences.......let your imagination run
wild, here.
Bud Osbourne