Re: wheels and tires

To: "Dick Byrne" <lindalnhvt@nhvt.net>, <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: wheels and tires
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:43:37 -0600
Dick,

Funny you should ask.  Just today I had four Sumitomo HTR200's 175-70HR13,
put on my Bugeye Minator 5x13 wheels.  I took it for a short ride around the
neighborhood and they are good to go.  I had 185-70R13's on it this morning
and they would rub just a little every now and then.  I got the new tires
from Tire Rack and I am very happy with them keeping in mind that I have
only driven about 4 miles so far...  As I recall I had 165-80R 13's on my
last SA Midget.

Mark
Nashville
http://www.arrestmered.com