wheels and tires

To: <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: wheels and tires
From: Dick Byrne <lindalnhvt@nhvt.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:40:35 -0500 (EST)
Last year I bought a set of minilites that were supposed to fit on my 66
Sprite. They are 5.5x13JJ rims. I put P16580R13 tires on them, like the
ones on my stock rims. They rub the rear wheel wells and also the front
on very sharp turns. I guess I should have done more research. I saved
them for the bugeye, hoping they would fit a round wheel arch, but they
also rub.

I recently bought a set of 5x13J Minator wheels. What size tires should
I put on them to fir either a bugeye or a SWA Sprite? Thanks
Dick Byrne