Re: Airline Fun

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Airline Fun
From: Paul Herder <p.herder@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 12:49:25 -0600
The email I got had some instructions ...

It was to be used if you had an pain-in-the-a$$ seat mate ... You know
the kind ... talks to you when you are trying to do something (read,
sleep, etc.).

Something like ...

1.  Take laptop out of case.
2.  Open and turn on laptop.
3.  Run the program while looking up with your eyes closed.
4.  I would guess mumbling "Allah Akbar" would enhance the experience.

Two thoughts ... hope whoever tries this enjoys the attention it is sure
to attract!  (all expense paid vacation in a small, locked room for many
years!)  Homeland Security does NOT have any humor!

And I wonder if the writing actually says something?  ;^)