Re: Was Airline Fun: Now state of union

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Was Airline Fun: Now state of union
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:08:23 -0800
> Frank Clarici wrote:  "I can show you college grads that don't have a
> lick of common sense.  I have a brother in law that raised 3 of them.
> dumb as stumps but they all have degrees, no jobs but a piece of paper
> that tells every one they are "smart"

All the degrees in the world don't mean spit!   A MA, MS, PhD, ete only
means that a person is a *little* bit knowledgeable in one very narrow
subject, such as "The Influence of Congressional District Demographics
in the 24th Congress".  (That just happened to be the dissertation topic
of someone very, *very* close to me.)  Me?  I am just grateful to be an
elementary school graduate!

Buster Evans