Re: Was Airline Fun: Now state of union

To: "'R. Ashford Little II'" <70TR6@mindspring.com>, "'6pack'"
Subject: Re: Was Airline Fun: Now state of union
From: Lester <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:10:14 -0600
I think that this all started with "new math" in the 60's.  No,
really.  "old" math got us to space, to the leading economic power in
the world to Victory in 2 world wars but it wasnt' good enough.  I...
I ...  I"m not gonna get started here.  My wife is an elementary
school teacher and I can go on for hours on what 'administration" has
done to remove teaching from teachers.

ARRRRGGHHHHH1!!!!!!

lester

.. but I teach my sons the way I was taught, little bits here and
there..