Re: 99-44/100% complete

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: 99-44/100% complete
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:51:04 -0500
type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>  Can I interest you in an Innocenti?

We are looking for a new car, everything out there is so generic and
ugly you can't tell one from the other, everything looks asian with
slanted headlights and plastic parts. Maybe an Innocenti would be a wise
choice. Real metal, manual windows, no bells or whistles to tell me to
turn off my lights or buckle my seat belt, style! And an A series motor
with no sensors or micro chips. A real car, what a concept!
And better looking than my Ford Camry ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ