Top update

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Top update
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:00:30 -0600
OK.  I've confirmed my top frame is the correct size.  My mounting brackets
are in the right place.  And I've dug out the rubbery material the PO had
put in the base of the brackets.  And the top still doesn't fit properly.
So I'm going to return it and try a different brand.  What top fits a
bug-eye with the rail on top of the windshield frame and two posts at the
upper corners?  I need vendor and part number.  I don't expect to use the
top, except on rare occasions, and winter weather isn't an issue.  So I
don't need top-of-the-line.  Just a basic top that fits properly.  Thanks to
all who have helped me sort through all this.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite)
2003 Mini Cooper