Re: 99-44/100% complete

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: 99-44/100% complete
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 01:52:40 -0600
I spent the weekend working on the 1964 R60/2 BMW frame off
restoration. Tore down, cleaned, painted, bead blasted, installed new
bearing stacks and seals, laced and trued a couple of wire wheels. Had
to run around town first getting a truing stand welded up since I
don't weld and don't own a welder. I put about 20 hours into rigging
and wraping an all new wiring harness for the bike using the proper
wire gauges and color codes. I still have the 73 Yamaha RD350 waiting
in the back corner of the garage and I have to go through all the
connections in the relay box on the 1990 K100LT BMW to find the
corroded pins. I'm also organizing a $10K concert project for the end
of the month and am visitng potential corporate sponsors to raise
another $5K to pay the rest of the concert bills. There's also some
stupid car event in 2008 I'm working on, laundry to do, meals to cook
and another 6 gallons of Imperial Stout to transfer to keg. I think I
have a wife somewhere and I have two complicated manuscripts to do
scientific peer review on by March 1st. I plan on hiring someone to
wipe my butt because I ain't got the time!

I did manage to put the Rangers/Caps game on Tivo so I could fast
forward through it at 1:00 am this morning before turning in. Hope
they kick the Devil's A$$!!

You just don't have enough stuff on your plate, pal...     ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

--
1964 R60/2 BMW