Re: no more

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: no more
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:38:19 -0800
> Frank Clarici wrote:  "I thought so since the brake says it will bend
> up to 3/16 mild steel.  the 1/8" was mild but US made, nowhere in the
> instructions did it say to bend ONLY CHINESE STEEL.

Your problem, Frank, is that to refuse to learn Chinese to understand
the correct translations.  When you read "3/16 mild steel", you must
remember that the proper translation for the Chinese "mild steel" is
"noodle dough sheeting", and the "3/16" translates to Hiya-mughi which
is the type of noodle which is that thick.  So when they
ship the box of a "Hiya-mughi noodle dough sheeting cutter", when it
arrives in America, the translation will be "3/15 Mild Steel Brake"
(reference:OHM, J.B., CHUNG, O.K., and DEYOE, C.W., . "Processing
technology ofChinese noodles", Beijing, 2007)

I hope this helps you understand the Asian market and world-wide
commerce better.

RBE.