Re: no more

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: no more
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:13:51 -0800
You would like it out here.  The is a really large lumber yard and mill
works in my town.  It is about a 1/4 mile up the street from a lumber yard
that sells only cedar.  Both places have good products that are high quality
but they do cost more more.  I would really like to find a nail that does
not bend when you drive it into a piece of wood.  Same goes for the screws
that snap off.

I did buy a really cheap bottle jack this weekend.  I need to make a carpet
power stretcher from a knee kicker.  The area was too small for a real power
stretcher.  The jack held up for the 20 minutes of work that this took and
it only started to leak oil at the end.  Not bad for a cheap import.  You
have to love disposable tools that are only good for one use.  My garage
floor jack is a high quality AC floor jack (
http://www.ultimategarage.com/hmach.html)  You can get quality most of the
time, but you have to look really hard. I don't think you can get really
good electric hand tools.

-g