Re: Homo Club meeting

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: Homo Club meeting
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 07:29:20 -0600
Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I will be busy apostrophising the
Chrysler engineers who designed the PT Cruiser modular clutch
(picture a manual transmission that uses a flex plate and a $350
clutch kit that doesn't even include the throwout bearing). Yes,
Trish's PT Cruiser is in need of a clutch at 70,000 miles. We will
blame it on the previous owner of course. I was hoping for nicer
weather, but I guess I will need to buy a can of kerosene for the
heater. At least the autocross that the Polish Auto Klub had
scheduled for Saturday got postponed, so I can stop being tempted
by that! Darn it! I just checked again and they are saying 3pm on
Saturday... don't know if I will be done by then.
David Lieb