Re: Electronic ignition question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition question
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:22:08 -0600
Again, we are talking about a Lotus Seven here.  A REAL Lotus Seven, I
think, not a replica.  123s with their built in curves would probably be
very good but an Aldon properly curved with a Crane 3000 would be better.
If this is the Lotus Seven I think it is I would not settle for a 123 unless
it had some track record in Sevens.

Now that I think about it, if it were mine I would buy the 123, install it
and find the best curve.  Then I would buy the Aldon and Crane setup and see
which one was better.

Of course this is the time to talk to everyone who has a 123.  I would even
call the makers and discuss with them the exact application.  See what they
have to say.
Cheers,
Derf