Re: Seat cover replacement update

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Seat cover replacement update
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:02:37 -0400
Iff'n that's the guy that did my seats. I will highly recommend him.
He is retired and does this on the side and he does fantastic work!!

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on
a Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the
Web, when you had very little chance of reading a document written on
another computer, another word processor, or another network."

-Tim Berners-Lee in Technology Review, July 1996

believed to be clean.