For all you music lovers (no lbc content)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Yahoo Spridget list"
Subject: For all you music lovers (no lbc content)
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:33:41 -0600
Gotta tell you all something cool I saw yesterday. I spent a two days
of hard drinking in Austin on Wednesday and Thursday for South By
Southwest (SXSW). New West Records was showcasing some of their bands,
and I was able to see Tim Easton, Buddy Miller, Rickie Lee Jones (what
an F'n BITCH) The Drams, and Jason Isbell. The cool part was when
Jason played his last two song, Booker T. Jones came out and played
the keys for him. The man can still tickle the ivory like nobodys
business. I even got to shake his hand afterwards. I have all this on
video, but promised not to release any copies until sometime in June.
Jason has his solo album out, and allowed me to tape, as long as I
promised to wait till the album release to share it. When I can, I'll
put it up if anyone shows any interest in seeing it.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad