RE: Miata - no LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miata - no LBC
From: "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 07:37:16 -0700
I have driven two Miatas, a 1990 (a friend's) and a 2002 (belongs to my
brother in law). Both very tossable, and the fun factor is tremendous. Most
fun driving such a thing on twisty roads in the mountains - kind of like for
the Spridgets, right? I am used to sports car with more power, but you don't
buy a Miata to win traffic lights Grand Prix. I was actually thinking of
buying a 2005 MazdaSpeed Miata when they were discounted after the new model
was out. Same great handling as the "regular" model, but with more power -
170 hp versus 142 hp, if my memory serves me right.

Enjoy the car, Derf!

JLC

Bill wrote:

       make it breath better then leave it alone.. ..

       k&n + headers/exhaust. .. you don't want to upset the "balance"
       between power and handling...

       i gotta say, i've never even driven one of them, (want one!!)
       but have been reading, reading reading.... ..