Re: Bought Miata, Now What? Pseudo Japanese LBC content.

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Bought Miata, Now What? Pseudo Japanese LBC content.
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:31:42 -0600
Hi,
So far, having owned one for about 18 hours, it is like a Spridget with A/C,
cruise, IRS, injection, 5-speed, console, cupholders, power windows, power
mirrors, and a glass rear window.  The cupholders are in a silly place,
though.   If you put a cup in them it gets in the way of the shifter
somewhat.  The power band is way different, too.  My 1275 Midget pulls
strong through the lower RPM bands.  The Miata seems weaker at low RPMs  but
then kicks into warp speed somewhere over 5k.
Cheers,
Derf