Re: Bought Miata, Now What? Pseudo Japanese LBC content.

To: "Bill L" <pythias@pacifier.com>, "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Bought Miata, Now What? Pseudo Japanese LBC content.
From: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 09:55:25 -0500
A buddy of mine put an induction kit with a K&N on the end on his '99 Miata.
I think it was a huge mistake...it's LOUD and frankly I couldn't see a speck
of difference before and after.

It seems that the Miata listers spend their time wondering if a 5mm wheel
offset, or new carpets, or shift knob will make a difference in performance.
They drive cars that really need nothing, yet they want fiddle with their
cars so spend a lot of time and money doing really stupid stuff.

I have driven 4 different Miatas...and love them all.  As they are.  If I
had the garage space I'd own one!!!

Geoff Branch