Re: RIP Frank Clarici

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: RIP Frank Clarici
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:18:31 -0500
derf wrote:

> I'm sure Frank has driven one

I don't think so.
I drove a honda for 2 miles, I broke it.
It was my son's, he owned it almost a month and dumped it.
And I did drive my daughter's mitsubitchi around the block once, that
was enough, she dumped that jap car in about 25 days.
She just got rid of her 05 civic for a real car again too.
I did get stuck riding in Ron's Rotus once but he learned too. :)
Why drive a jap copy when you can have the real thing?
AC, cup holders, effortless drop top, and nothing goes wrong.
What do you talk about if nothing goes wrong?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ